The extra features of the CP 4125 make it more suitable for tough construction and industrial applications, rugged use in foundries, shipyards, refineries or fabrication shops. In a dirty or warm air environment, the CP 4125 will still hit hard in a consistent way.
This item is currently not in stock and will be back ordered. Purchases of out of stock items usually ship within 3-21 days. However, this is subject to manufacturer availability.
For a more accurate shipping time, please email us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Model||CP 4125 2H|
|Part Number||8900 0001 11|
|Actual air consumption||12 (26) L/s (cfm)|
|Blows per Min (Blows/min)||2400|
|Chuck size (in)||0.580|
|Chuck size (mm)||14.7|
|Cylinder stroke mm (in)||51 (2)|
• Heat treated cylinder
• Spline locking to prevent loosening of handle or cylinder
• Powerful, yet compact and lightweight
• Rugged construction, hardened steel cylinder and handle
• Teasing throttle for precise control
• Pistol grip handle with self closing outside trigger
• Available in 2”, 3” or 4” cylinder stroke versions
• Choice of bushing:
.680” Round, chisel rotates freely
.580” Hex, prevents chisel rotation
• Classic simplate valve (4123)
• Unique ring valve as standard for harder blow in tough applications or dirty environments (4125)
• Chrome plated cylinder for extra durability (4125)
No customer reviews for the moment.