- All our shipping rates are calculated directly by our web site in the moment of processing your order, rates depends on items weight and prices.
- All in Tools Corporation ships most orders over $25.00 that we receive by 3 pm EST the same day by UPS.
- Ítems in backorders usually takes 5 to 7 days to ship.
- Items that are below 140 lbs and which meet certain size and packaging constraints qualify for free ground shipping. Promotion is valid on combined order values over $99.00. Promotion does not apply to freight/truck-line or oversized items. Free Shipping Promotions Only Apply to the Lower 48 States.
- Multiple shipping addresses may result in additional charges.
- Large and overweight items may result in additional charges and/or may require truck delivery.
- Additional charges will apply on all Truck Shipments requiring lift Gate Service and/or residential Delivery Service.
- International shipments may require special attention and rates are different depending the country of destination.
- If additional charges are necessary, All In Tools Corporation will contact you before proceeding with your order, for verification and approval.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- Items weighing over 100 lbs ship by truck freight.
How do I accept my shipments?
- A signature is required for all Freight deliveries. Prior to signing and accepting any freight, please ensure it has been carefully inspected for any damage.
- Customers are responsible for inspecting thoroughly all shipments for damage prior to signing and accepting their purchases.
- Any item with damage should be refused.
- The customer should decline the signature request and contact All in Tools Corporation Customer Service to request a replacement product or refund.
The Consignee Responsibilities(s):
- Failure for a consignee(s) to be present to accept delivery may result in a delayed delivery and possible holding of the item(s) as well as additional charges by the freight company. If the freight company is unable to make delivery, storage charges for each day held will accrue. If held, these charges are the responsibility of the client who placed the order. In the event that neither the freight company nor www.allintoolscorp.com is able to contact the client who placed the order, the item(s) will be returned to All in Tools Corporation In this event, the client who placed the order will be held responsible for any and all costs (including, but not limited to; storage and any additional delivery attempts). Also, at discretion All in Tools Corporation may access a restocking fee.
Receiving Delivered Item(s):
- The consignee is responsible for the removal of all item(s) from the truck. Driver(s) are not allowed or responsible for removing delivered item(s). Unless a lift gate service is requested at the time of the order, the consignee is responsible for handling the item(s) which may require a fork-lift. If the shipment can't be unloaded, and the freight company is requested to return with a lift-gate equipped truck, the consignee will be responsible for the cost.
Inspecting Your Shipment:
- Prior to signing and accepting any freight, please ensure it has been carefully inspected for any damage.
- It is the consignee's responsibility to inspect their shipment for any and all damages. If the item(s) have been damaged, the consignee should refuse the delivery and immediately contact www.allintoolscorp.com. If the item has minor damage the consignee must write a precise description of the damage on both the consignees copy and the freight company's copy of the delivery waybill.
- Please note: All in Tools Corporation is exempt from any and all damages to any item(s) unless noted on the shipping waybill by the receiving consignee or if the shipment is refused. If the shipment is signed for with no damage noted, the consignee will need to file a claim with the carrier directly. All in Tools Corporation will not reimburse the consignee for any damage not noted with the shipper at the time of delivery.
Concealed Loss or Damage:
- Please open and inspect all item(s) within the shipment as quickly as possible. If concealed damage is discovered please contact the freight carrier to file a concealed damage claim. Also, please make every attempt to leave the package, package materials, and its contents as you found them when you first discovered the damage.
What is truck liftgate service?
- Most freight truck beds are approximately four feet from the ground.
- It is not the truck driver's responsibility to unload, or even assist in unloading, your items.
- A liftgate is a mechanism on the back of the truck that lowers the freight from the truck bed to the ground.
- Items weighing under 150 pounds can typically be picked up off the bed and placed on the ground by one or two able-bodied persons.
- Attempting this with heavier items can place all individuals in the area at risk.
- Allintoolscorp.com recommends selecting liftgate service for items that are heavy, large, bulky or in any way may be unmanageable by the customer(s).
- If you would like to choose liftgate service, you may do so for items over 125 lbs on the Checkout.
Does www.allintoolscorp.com ship outside the United States?
- Yes, we ship worldwide, however, shipping rates may change according to the country of destination.
- We will accept any new returned item purchased from stock provided it is in sellable condition.
- Returns must be in unused condition.
- New returns must be in the original box with all original packaging enclosed.
- There will be no restocking fee if the return is within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer (unless defective).
- Items are not returnable after 30 days from purchase date.
- Software and electronic products are not returnable once opened.
- Special/custom orders are not returnable.
- Item(s) which ships directly from the manufacturer will incur a 35% restocking fee.
- Consumables are not refundable unless returned unused in original packaging.
- International returns will be accepted just for defective items.
How do I prepare an item for return?
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization number (RA) which can be obtained by emailing to Customer Service.
- All items returned for credit must be clearly marked with (RA) number on the outside of the box and shipped back to the address as instructed. Please contact your Customer Service Representative and they would be happy to assist you with this process.
- Please enclose a copy of your packing slip or an itemized list of items presented for credit
- NOTE: All unauthorized returns will incur a 35% processing fee. Please follow return preparation instructions above to avoid this fee.
How do I return an item under warranty?
- All products sold by www.allintoolscorp.com are covered by the manufacturer's warranty repair/replacement policies only.
- We will be happy to help our customers with their warranty repairs by directing them to the manufacturer's warranty/repair center or customer service center.
What if I received incorrect merchandise or incorrect order?
- Merchandise shortages or receipt of incorrect items must be reported within 5 days of receipt of shipment. Claims submitted after this time will not be honored. Report all merchandise shortages by email to Customer Service. Please include the following information:
- State if the item was or was NOT on the packing slip.
- Provide the tracking numbers if multiple shipments were received.
- State if there was any damage to the shipping container.
About Customer Service
During business hours you can call us or send us an email. Our customer service representatives are ready to assist you with any questions or issues. After hours, please click on the Contact Us link to submit a support request and we will address your concern on the next business day.
9:00am-6:00pm (EST), Monday-Friday
Email Customer Service Department: email@example.com
All in Tools Corporation
14815 SW 137th Street, Suite # 3.
Miami, Florida 33196
About Shopping with Us
Do you accept Purchase Orders?
We do accept Purchase Orders from government agencies such as school districts, city or county government, or military. To place orders, please submit a signed Purchase Order by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Signed Purchase Order should include the following:
- Contact Name, phone number and email
- Bill to Address
- Ship to Address
- Allintoolscorp.com Part Number(s) with Price(s)
- Shipping Fees (if applicable)
- Tax Exempt Form (if applicable)
What about my privacy?
- All in Tools Corporation has developed relationships with our customers based on respect and integrity.
- We are aware of the trust and confidence you demonstrate when you visit our website and provide us with information. We will never share your email address, phone number, billing/shipping address, or credit card information with any unrelated 3rd parties except as necessary to fulfill your order. After ordering, your email will be contacted for subsequent deals, specials, and promotional messages from us. We do not sell or rent our customer information. You are welcome to update, change, or unsubscribe at any time.
- We value your trust, and we commit to you that we will treat your information with the same honesty and sensitivity that we would treat our own.
Is ordering secure?
- All orders and transactions involving release of personal information are encrypted using the latest 256-bit SSL encryption technology. Encryption is a process by which we use software to scramble your credit card number and personal information so that they are unreadable by anyone but www.allintoolscorp.com.
- This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and www.allintoolscorp.com´s web servers are private and secure.