GRACO - GH 130 Standard Series - 24W923
Gas Hydraulic Airless Sprayer
The clear choice for entry level contractors who demand maximum power in a small package.
Delivery and Shipping Terms
The GH™ 130 Convertible is the clear choice for entry level contractors who demand maximum power in a small package. With the ability to change out the pump lower and convert to electric power without tools, you can be assured that you have the most versatile sprayer on the market today.
High-Efficiency Hydraulic Motor—Graco's hydraulic pump delivers rock-solid performance time after time and keeps you up and running.
- Faster, more responsive changeover
- O-ring sealed fittings and form-fitted hydraulic lines prevent leaks
- Fewer moving parts mean less maintenance and longer life
Endurance™ Pump—Graco's Endurance Pump is the most rugged and reliable pump on the market today.
- Long-life V-Max Blue™ packings
- Chromex™ rod and hardened stainless steel sleeve deliver superior reliability and like
- Knock-off foot valve allows for quick access
High-Capacity Cooling System—A hydraulic pump is only as good as its cooling system, and Graco's innovative design allows the pump to run cooler and more efficiently.
- Innovative hydraulic reservoir is tapered on the bottom, allowing easier and more thorough fluid changes
- Cooling fins on reservoir deflect heat away from sprayer
- No special hydraulic fluid needed
Indoor and Outdoor Use—Quickly swap the gas engine for an electric motor in seconds, without tools!
- Convertible gas or electric power
- Swap the Honda® gas engine for a TEFC electric motor in seconds
Easy Out™ Pump Filter—The Easy Out pump filter is designed to filter from the inside out so filters won't get stuck or collapse when filled with dirt or debris.
- Large 19.5 square inch filtering area reduces tip clogs and ensures a quality finish
- Vertical filter removes with the cap for less mess
Rugged, Durable Cart Design—With a Graco sprayer, it's not just the mechanical parts that are built to last. Our carts are built to deliver years of performance.
- Thick chrome over welded steel withstands rugged environments
- Full pneumatic wheels absorb impacts and vibrations
- Retractable handle doubles as coiled hose storage
- Tilts on its nose for service in the field
Ready to Work—Includes everthing you need to get spraying
- Contractor Gun
- RAC X™ 517 SwitchTip™ and Guard
- 1/4 in x 50 ft (6.4 mm x 15.2 m) BlueMax™ II Hose
- GRACO - GH 130 Standard Series
- Part Number
- Lenght (in)
- Maximum Working Pressure (psi/bar)
- Net Weight (Lb)
- Power (hp)
- Width (in)
- Sound DBA pressure
- Sound Power
- 39.5 in
- Maximum fluid working pressure
8 other products in the same category:
No customer reviews for the moment.