Chicago Pneumatic 1/4" Torque Wrench - 50-250 in-lbs CP8905
Members Price: InactiveBecome a member?
- Accuracy: 4% according to the EN ISO 6789:2003 specifications
- Long-lasting accuracy up to 25000 cycles
- Durable: Reliability of the mechanism up to 25000 cycles
- Robust: 54 teeth fixed pear head ratchet with quick socket release
Delivery and Shipping Terms
- Scale in in-lbs.
- Torque adjustment with manual locking in front of the handle
- Fine scale graduation
- Sensitive & sound signals when reaches the torque
- Provided with ISO 6789 calibration certificate
- Provided in a protective blow molded case
- Numbered wrenches
- Part Number
- Lenght (in)
- Lenght (mm)
- 245 mm
- Net Weight (Kg)
- 1.28 kg
- Net Weight (Lb)
- 2.82 lb
- Square Drive
- 1 in. Lb
- 50 – 250 in-lbs
8 other products in the same category:
- For control cabinets and shut-off systems in the supply of gas, water and electricity
- For technical installations in buildings, ie, air conditioning and ventilation systems, shut-off valves, main switch-boards, etc
- With-Bit insert: slot 10 x 7 mm and cross recess ph 2
- Handles are Non-Slip Plastic Coating
- Forged on Axle Makes it Suitable for all Types of Wire Including Piano Wire
- High Leverage Cutting Performance with Minimum Effort due to Optimum Coordination of Cutting Angle, Transmission Angle and Ergonomic Handle.
No customer reviews for the moment.