Graco 17P481 EDGE II Gun with FlexLiner System
Maximize your spraying performance with the innovative HVLP EDGE II Gun. Cutting edge technology such as intuitive gun controls, Quick Release fluid set, and optimized air pressure and airflow will help you achieve the highest quality finish available in fine finish spraying.
Delivery and Shipping Terms
- Integrated Flow Control
- Combines material and air flow into one simple control
- Optimized to spray the majority of fine finish applications
- Quick adjustment with 360° rotation and indicator for repeatable spray setting
- Adjustable Air Cap
- 3-position rotation to change spray pattern
- Conveniently located at the front of the gun
- Allows more air pressure into the material cup to spray heavier material
- Easily clean and reuse versus replace
- Located by gun to reduce clogged valves due to paint contamination
- EasyGlide 2-Finger Trigger and Ergonomic Handle
- Trigger has up to 75% lighter pull than competition
- 2-finger trigger design gives more control while spraying
- Form-fitted handle stays cool to the touch for extended use
- Quick Release Needle Design
- Change out needles from the front of the gun with just a click
- Easy to change, easy to clean with no tools needed
- Remove front air cap and nozzle
- Slide trigger lever to release needle
- Pull needle out
8 other products in the same category:
The Graco SaniSpray HP 65 is the ideal disinfectant sprayer solution that delivers maximum productivity on midsized disinfecting jobs. Uniquely built with the highest-grade materials that are compatible with disinfectants, sanitizers and deodorizers.
Graco's LDP5 meters are perfect for lower-volume service application in small service shops, fast lube centers and automotive dealerships. These meters are capable of metering petroleum, synthetic based oil and anti-freeze up to 5 gpm (19 lpm).
No customer reviews for the moment.